Monday 31 August 2009

Uploaded a new video - scary!

I now realise how difficult it is to make and upload a self-made video. That was my task for today and it was scary. You have to sit in front of your computer and carry on a conversation with it as naturally as you can without looking like a complete knob - it's really hard. You need oodles of confidence and a really good editing programme to take out all the rubbish and tripe.
Anyway I completed my task and the result can now be seen here. I suppose practise makes perfect. I was originally just going to do voiceovers over graphics - but that involved so much more work and effort, and believe it or not I do have a life away from my computer.
My YouTube channel was number 39 most viewed today, I couldn't believe it - thanks to everyone who is watching it. Please leave comments and please subscribe.
More soon.....

No comments: